0 items in Cart
We ship in 1-2 business days
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $16.00 per oz above spot
O.J.’s Coin & Jewelry buy price $23.12
Struck by the Chinese State, the Silver Chinese Panda coins are well-known among investors and collectors for their ever-changing designs. The history of these coins match with well-known sovereign coins like the Canadian Maple leaf and American Eagle. The 1997 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan.
Why is the 1997 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda so popular?
• Minted by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
• The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
• The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
• Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 1997 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! We are one of the top-rated bullion dealers offering high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!