0 items in Cart
We ship in 1-2 business days
The Chinese Silver Panda is among the most diverse, popular silver bullion coins in the world. Silver Pandas have been produced since 1983, and have been minted in sizes of 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz. The 2011 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan. The Obverse of the coin features the latest Giant Panda design and the reverse depicts the Temple of Heaven image
Why is the 2011 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda popular among investors?
• Minted by the Chinese State
• 28th annual striking of the Chinese Silver Panda coin
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy ounce of .999 pure silver
• Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 2011 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! The gold and silver prices are updated every minute on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!